Fantastic news for Paperbag Studios fans like myself, there is a new stamp sheet out today called "Knowing"!!!! (Or out yesterday depending where in the world you are....lol) and I got this sheet for my birthday from a very good friend of mine- thank you to Audrey ;-)
These are always gorgeous, the PBS stamps, but this sheet has given me a new favourite stamp, for as long as I can remember it has been "Lulu" but the second piece you see here, her name is "Grace" and she is just stunning, and anyone looking on my blog in the next few weeks will see a lot more of her! lol
If you click HERE you will see the whole sheet and some gorgeous samples made up by both Audrey Hernandez and Roben-Marie. I've still to use a couple of the stamps but I have so many ideas for them I know I won't be stuck!



