Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bits and Pieces


Well.....where to start....lol. Haven't been on the computer a lot lately, so first of all I have to apologise to all of my lovely blogging friends for my lack of keeping up. Life is just so hectic at the moment I don't know where the days are going. I will get around to visiting everyone's blogs...but for the moment anyway, here is what I've been up to.

On Saturday I received some junk mail in the post, as you do, and one of them was this invitation to a car dealership thing and it was on a lightly frosted acetate, 6x6 inches, so I had to make something with it......this is a quick make but I do like it....



Then I rescued a quad slide mailer I had made a mess on.....cut one half of it and made this christmas hanging for a friend....



Sophie.....just thought this was a nice pic of her....


My dinner table, I promised some of you I'd show you pics of my finished lounge as I was painting it....not many of the pics I took turned out, so here's one just to show you the colour on the walls. It's dark but it's a very big room so it's lovely. I can't wait to have a gigantic real tree in the corner at Christmas.


Nathan has a gig on Monday, a Halloween one, and he's dressing as Joey Jordison from Slipknot...here's the real Joey....

and here is the mask I made Nathan and I had to cut the wig too....


This is a "Thank You" tag book I made for my mum to give to a good friend who put her up in New York for ten days.










And this is a little ATC and shrine holder I've made for a friend. These are available from Retro Cafe Art and I love making them.

And that's about it.....lots of crafting but not a lot of blogging time I'm afraid. I also joined Slimming World last Wednesday and tonight is my first week over.....can't wait to see what I've lost.....since I've been BRILL all week it better be good! I'm having a Halloween party next week, looking forward to that, then Tam is 40 in November, and so is the boys Dad too....and then Nathan is 16 in December and Deklan is 13......a teenager already......so lots going on that I need to craft for. Just hope I get time to blog some of it!
Thanks for looking....later xx