The theme on Sunday Postcard Art this week is "fabric", and was chosen by the wonderful Audrey (go check out her samples....WoW!)
So I had to do a postcard sized something......this is my effort, it is a 6x4 piece of bamboo mat I cut from what used to be a table runner mat type thing...the stamps I've used are from Paperbag Studios and the main one is stamped onto canvas (fabric!!) then layered over pink organza and a few bits added. The quote is stamped onto acetate and glued over the bottom.
This is another Mossy style collage I made for an Aunty I was visiting....I love this image, it reminds me of an old friend that made me the most gorgeous black tag with it....
This is for a challenge Karin made a while ago (sorry Emma....lol) and the challenge was to use a stamp you'd not used before/yet....so see that Tim Holtz tree stamp......well it's not that.....lmao......I use that loads......it's the Inka gravestone stamp I'd not used yet.Even cooler, see the image of the skull, if you look closer it's not as it seems......I love it and have two more before I need to re-order them, and I'm pretty sure I will!!
This is my Dad....a KC collage I made for my Nana (his Mum) yesterday.....my sewing machine hated me yesterday and everything that could go wrong with it did go wrong, it caught material, it stopped altogether, I broke a needle, wrecked the card around the image (hence the sewing on the image is only on two sides.....lol still.....I got there in the end and I was quie happy with the result.
