Monday, January 25, 2010

One World One Heart Giveaway

Come with me on the magic carpet ride, 2010!!....



I am so excited to be taking part in this year's One World One Heart event- last year I didn't enter it but I did win a wonderful collage from Viola and it still has pride of place on my craft room wall. So I thought I would give something back this year! Also I'd love a chance to "meet" new bloggers, as well as see what my blogging friends have made this year, and I'm sure I'll be entering into a few giveaways too! Last year over NINE HUNDRED bloggers took part in this event!!
Here is what Lisa - Creator and Host of the event says about it.....
"This is more than wanting to win something.......that is only the means.......in the end it's about finding kindred spirits. Someone who may be fairly new to blogging, not sure how to navigate, find others and have others find them....Some are long time bloggers and in some cases well known in the blogging community. Whatever the case it brings all of them together. This is an INTERNATIONAL event."
This is my giveaway, first a soldered collage I've made from the glass in two 7x5 inch photo frames.....one side is pinks.....

And the other side is greens and browns...



I thought I'd make it double sided because I like both sets of colours and it's nice to have a change too!

Then I have a spare Zutter bind it all (I wanted the pink one LOL) so that's included


As well as these two brand new sets of Tim Holtz stamps


All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment on this post along with a link to your own blog so that I can contact you if you should win. I will choose a winner using a random number generator on February 15th 2010- good luck to all participants and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!



Hope you all enjoy the OWOH event and take part, and good luck with all of the gorgeous arty crafty giveaways!!