Wow, I am such a lazy blogger, I've been creating and just not taking photos or not putting them on here...have to get my backside in gear I think.....this is all I do have photos of to show you...my Mum's birthday was this month and I made her a couple of things...
First an envelope.....nothing in it, just an envelope I thought she'd like....lol ;)
It had a gift voucher in really.....honest.
Also gave her this clock I Decopatched, this was great fun, it's a very addictive pastime!!
Then instead of a card I made her a tag since she liked the one I recently made so much...
and the sleeve for it...
Also, a brilliant idea from Seona and since my Mum just turned 60- in Scotland you get a bus pass so I made her this altered bus pass cover, and she loved it!
and last but by no means least, Sophie made her a card!! She has a new craft table and it's so cool, she's been crafting LOADS so I may blog some of that soon ;)
This is her card for her Gran...
Okay that wasn't last, last of my Mum's things though. This is for our forum challenge, February's theme was "Home is where the Heart is" (rubbish theme ladies, try harder next month.....lmao ;))
So this is my little home...
and the side......
and on the inside is.....
ooooooo it's an address box!! Hope whoever ends up with it likes it ;)
Next I eventually finished the Memory Box my Mum had asked for to go with the tag I made a while back....this is the box...
and inside amongst gifty type things, I made a memory journal...
and also I took apart a photo album, you know the little cheap ones you get- and I used the photo sleeves and made my own little album cover...
The little girl's name is obviously Bailey ;)
I think that's about it.....there's another couple of things to show you but I'll save them for another time. Later gaters ;)












