
And this is my Mixed Media Monday contribution for the week, where the theme is "numbers". I hope I used enough to qualify, as I actually find it difficult to use numbers deliberately, if they are on a pice it is usually a coincidence! This is a skinny I made for a swap with Sandy, it should be in Germany any day now, and a little holder I made for it also. This is the back.......

The front..... (with some numbers on those "postmarks"!)

And the skinny page, with "Artful 1375" Tim Holtz tag attached.
Hope you like it Sandy. xoxoFinally, an award!!
I was given this by the lovely and talented Carol (yes that is the right link, I do mean her....rofl) and I want to pass it on too, I am always delighted to receive any recognition of anyone enjoying my blog, so here goes.....
Actually first I want to thank Carol for the tag she sent me from her blog (I am such a scrounger..lol) I don't know if you got my email Carol as it's playing up with the rest of my PC, but I received that gorgeous tag, love it and it's straight onto my inspiration wall! xx
Now the rules of the award.......
1. Only five people allowed
2. 4 of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and 1 has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.
OK so I have linked Carol, now I need to choose 5 people...
I won't bother giving a sermon with these, except the new one, but the first four, if you know my blog at all, will be pretty much obvious.
and the new one, someone lovely and very very talented, is.......
all very talented ladies, and all so deserving, wether they pass this on or not, I still like to give it to say I love all of your blogs. xoxo