Now I wanted to show you a card I made for my son's bandmate and best pal ever, Jonny, who is into.....well....you can see what he's into really...lol and that's him in the middle with the hat and shades on. This is totally digitally done then a metal charm added in the corner. The idea was if he imagines he's "up there" with all his heroes, then he will be.

Now for this one, step back in time to last week...lol the theme on MMM was "Recycle/Repurpose" and this is what I was making but didn't get finished. It is to commemorate Sophie's first day at nursery School, and is made from those little cds you get when you buy an mp3 player and stuff. And yes I know I hung one upside down...always the way isn't it....LOL





Finally I wanted to show you my updated "Inspiration Walls" BUT....I have three walls, the third picture was too blurry, and that has my most recent artwork I've received on it. I'll post that another time. I love everything on these walls, no matter who made it (yeah you know it....lol) and I do get great inspiration from all of it, thank you to everyone who has ever sent me art, past, present and hopefully future!! xx

