This is my entry for this week's TGIF where the theme is Miniature Art. This is two domino made into a book, they are about 3cm high, so I think that qualifies as miniature! Sorry for the poor quality pics, I've no excuse, I'm just rubbish at photographing small things....lol



This is my first attempt with fabric, my Halloween Arch. It's for a friend's birthday and I hope she likes it since it's being sent tomorrow....it has a long way to go and my snail mail is ridiculously slow! lol
All collage images are Retro Cafe Art, as are the fabby rusty stars.
This is another birthday pressie, not as far to go though so I can wait, it's for October, I'm so organised I'm worrying myself....lol
and this pic was to try and show the glimmer, it's so much nicer irl. it's cosmic shimmer mixed with water and spritzed on.