Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Seona

My first post this year, so Happy New Year to one and all. Lang may yer lum reek and all that....


Seona's birthday was on the 1st and can you even believe I got her parcel to her ON TIME??!!! That's an achievement for me, trust me! So this is the canvas I made her.....


Hope you had a great day moo. xx

This is a little christmas ornament I made....

Apart from them (made in December) I haven't crafted at all, as everything is packed up and I'm decorating my craft room.

BUT......I have been tagged, by the lovely Carlene.....

I have to list 5 addictions..... which is hard cos I have 5 million....lol

internet....mainly mind numbing games like tetris and cube crash and bejewelled, but I am cutting down on net time, have deleted my facebook and bebo profiles, and am trying to do the real life thing more....lol

chocolate.....kind of doesn't need an explanation really.....MILK though, never dark or white. bleurgh.

over analysing myself

shopping...... well boring I know but it's true, wether it's craft stash, clothes and pj's for sophie, hair things for sophie, stuff for the house....spending money makes me feel good!!

KP salted peanuts oooooooooo salty salty peanuts, I want some now just cos I'm thinking about them......tsk....

not very exciting addictions, but trust me, they are better than the ones I had a few years ago....LOL

ok I have to tag five people, so here goes for that......

Karin, Emma, Seona, AudreyB, Ann

Can't wait to see what they're addictions are!!