Isn't it amazing what you find lurking in the second hand shops? Since we don't have yard sales here, this is the best we can do, along with Car Boot Sales, so this is what I bought on my little trip this morning...after seeing the workroom of KC Willis for her Collage Camp I was all revved up and looking at things differently....I'm sure the lady in the shop thought I was mad, buying blouses in all different sizes (the cream lace you can see) and all of the junk jewellery....lol but I am very happy with this haul...favourites are the green and blue belt buckle and the green pendant....can't wait to use all of this now!!

This is yet another bottle I made....this time I used rusty wire to wrap around and made the solder all gold using a leafing pen...I think this is my fave so far (or do I say that every time? lol) and it's actually got a place in my house!! Which is unlike me.....
And this is a little sneak preview of my latest project........more on that later...Happytrails!!

