Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blog Awards

This was a very unexpected surprise tonight...I received these two awards from Faye...



First one...


The Renee Award was created by Bella and Ces who wanted to show appreciation of the impact their friend Renee made on their lives.This award is meant, according to Bella, to be given to those that, like Renee, are like "the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns…"

I can pass this on to seven blogs that have inspired me in my crafting journey so far, although I can think of more than that.....so here goes....

Audrey - awesome artwork and a genuine nice person too, with the cutest wee man Montana, how can her blog NOT be inspiring?! (and indeed ingenious....lmao)

Carlene - my sister in smartasseyness...HAR!! and a fabby crafter too with the cutest dogs ever...I love her posts, they make me laugh a lot and I am intrigued with the whole cowgirl thing she's got going on- I think I secretly want to be Annie Oakley....lmao

Viola- don't think I have to say much here, awesome art again, constantly gorgeous inspiration on this blog

Sandy- the most constant blogger in the world I think, gorgeous collages and gorgeous artwork all in, a fantastic inspirational blogger
Lana- the only reason to ever buy a Craft Stamper magazine, beautiful and perfect crafting. love it.

Lucy- easily THE most awesome ever scrapper in the world of blogging, I love ALL scrappers but Lucy makes me want to scrap better...
Carol- beautiful, original and inspirational artwork on this blog every time she posts....

that will be my seven then......but there are hundreds of blogs out there I visit and love and I am inspired by a million different things.

The next award....


Friendship is very great thing. I received this commendation from Faye and will give it to the following friends....
All visitors on here are appreciated and this commendation belongs to all of you. Thank you for all of your lovely comments and sharing your beautiful art and blogs with me.
And most of all, I'd like to thank Faye for making my day!! xox