That's what I've been singing all morning after receiving a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous package from the U S of A.....
In case it's not in your head already, here ya go!!
OK, now the reason for me singing this gem of a song all morning?
THIS-


These came from Pretty Petals Boutique - a link I found on Roben-Marie's blog.
Everything was beautifully wrapped, as you can see, and so gorgeous. The vintage lace is stunning, the cabinet cards are so much MORE irl, and the collage packs are just full of gorgeous things, you can see in the first picture, I have opened ONE of the collage packs. I will use every single thing in these and I wanted to share this fabby, small but beautiful store- thanks Roben-Marie for linking it in the first place, and thanks to Heather for making the package so beautiful.
Happy Easter to all of my lovely blogging chums!! xox
(Carlene, there's a challenge for you........use the word CHUMS in your next post....HAR!!)